- Compatible with Unity's built-in Navigation & Pathfinding system.
- Built-in static obstacle avoidance.
- Three main classes: Enemy, NPC aggressive, and NPC passive.
- Supports user's own animation tracks (idle, chase, wander, attack, hit, die, flee for NPC).
- Supports user's own SFX sound tracks for each AI's animation state.
- AI can randomly wander in the area to search for the target, or just as friendly NPC.
- AI has its field of view range, attacking behaviors and chasing are based on it.
- AI has an ear, so it can detect the target behind him by example if this later makes a noise.
- Easy to implement and to setup. (A single click to create, assign yor animation/sfx, adjust the parameters according to your needs, and you are done).
- AI can do a melee or ranged attack.
- Projectile handling for ranged attack.
- Comes with ready target's health & projectile scripts, no other programming is required.
- Colored graphical gizmos representation of AI's ranges (view, hearing, wandering, inactive) in the editor window.
- Full C# source code is available for you to modify it as you want.
More Info & a video tutorial is coming very soon.